Tuesday 22 August 2017

Some Random "House-Keeping"

Over the years, like since I thought this stuff was worth keeping, and trying to do something with...I initially kept all the hand-written stuff. The I typed it up, on an old Sharp word-processor.....people today might not even believe that there were hybrid machines that were part type-writer, and part (extremely basic) computer....but, believe me, there were. You could even use the old style 3 1/2 inch disks to save your stuff....(It's another story, but eventually I found a way for a contemporary machine to access such files, but, boy oh boy was it a long and eventually time-consuming thing to do......? YES!

To cut a long story short, as nobody is that interested anyway.....I ended up with a hard drive full of scans of hand-typed stuff, ("Full" is a total exaggeration as the files turned out to be tiny in the world we live in now, but still....) I have interspersed some scans along the way with other material, but now just want to crack on and get them out there, or archived through sheer embarrassment......


This post will be totally random as, like before, there is no agenda, but this time it's more a matter of just ticking boxes and doing it alphabetically.....

Forgive the weaker ones......























I apologise in advance as there will be more random posts like this in the not too distant future....I keep on putting things off, but when your life goes to hell, ticking things off your list is a bloody good way of dealing with stuff, or rather not dealing with stuff........



Take care people. Having visited one of God's "Waiting Rooms" this afternoon, to see one of my customers, I think that Loki really did take over the whole thing, otherwise, this world is fabulous and shit at the same time........

Go figure.