Wednesday 23 August 2017

More House-Keeping

My "poetry" folder is comprised of various file-types, from Word Docs, to Open Office stuff, and a heck of lot of JPEGs...

Here are a few more.....
























 These are pretty much all over 20 years old....but it seems, rather sadly, that I am actually the same person. I thought, and hoped, that I had grown, and got stronger, but no, I am so afraid of doing, or saying the "wrong thing" that I am just getting older, not developing at all.....

Shit. Where on earth did it all go so wrong?

This is me trying to analyse myself, but as I have never managed that before, why would it work out now?




Night......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. If it's appropriate then I will endeavour to reply.

Have a nice day whatever. :)