Tuesday 14 May 2013

Life Continues to Mock







Well, there you have it. Even though I guess two out of three suggestions isn't too bad

I haven't got the hang of Google + at all, and have no idea how to use it properly, trying to learn about it the above screen came up, nice, thanks chaps, that helps like not at all.





"I post on Blogger, and then all sorts of shenanigans seem to happen and profiles become posts, and vice versa, and pictures post or not seemingly at random.

Maybe I should get as tranquilised as the rest of the population and just accept that none of it makes sense.....

On another note, I have so many ideas for pictures & words right now that I feel like my head is full.

Who gives a toss though? "


That is currently the profile up there in the right corner, but on G+ I have edited it, I'm just waiting to see how long it takes for Blogger to catch up. How frustrating is this nonsense??
 

I'd rather just have the old blog in a form I can handle thanks, why mess around with my profile & layout and goodness only knows what else when it worked fine just the way it was??

I.I.A.B.D.F.I.

A good rule for life.




I had a brainwave today:


"This is Mr Uist, Mr Skye and Mr Lewis..."
"But they can't be."


"What do you mean by 'They can't be'?"
"No man is an island....."


Well, when I thought of it I thought it was funny, but that was hours ago now.



(Not one of mine sadly, but I like it   If I could remember where I found it, I'd give proper credit, but if I had to guess I'd say it was somewhere like "Retronaut". )