Sunday 14 April 2013

"Kettle's On"

Kettle’s On….


And then the tiny ‘te ching’ of the heater, the ‘sss’ of the kettle on the stove, the crunch of the heart on warm shale.

Teaching.

Missions to other dimensions of stupid wisdoms = ˚45

But my love is far from obtuse.


I hope closer to tuse.



And to wisdom, though far from my judgement and closer than yours it seems,

Through this kaleidoscope/telescope, camera


Crappy old recycled papered sketchpad

It seems.

It sometimes seems, beyond Danny, beyond Carl, beyond Mama Mia, both and less,
Beyond me, and before.



Close inspections, microscopic interventions, and a nudge to the wise.


Too much wisdom blinds the self-obsessed Djin.



And his smoke/mirror entrapments for you, and all of your dreams,
Passported to just anywhere.

Stamped.



Pumelled.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. If it's appropriate then I will endeavour to reply.

Have a nice day whatever. :)