Saturday 16 March 2013

Archive: Lakes Easter Visits

As the title says.

Unfortunately I didn't file them originally in any kind of order, but they will all be pre-ban as I had a proper camera after that....




The (now disbanded) "Lyth Valley Mink Hounds"




Chris Thornborrow draws somewhere in the South Lakes....











 

 The Eskdale & Ennerdale waiting for a very wet fox to bolt....

 I might be wrong but I think this is the late Robin Barnes, of the Warwickshire Beagles. Please correct me anyone if he's still with us!

 
 I'm not 100% sure of the location of this Easter meet of the Blencathra, but it was while John Bell was still whipping in to them.




 Joan sings! (Like a lark)
 The meet at the Ullswater Hotel.
 Grommit sings! (Robin in the foreground)


 There's little anyone can add to this....
 The E&E at a borran....


 Dibby going walk-about....




 Three of Mr Todhunter on the very edge of the world.....










 


Dibby, Neil & Christy Kilgour watching an enormous circuit of the E&E at Little Langdale, top day that was.