Thursday 28 March 2013

Archive: CVB Miscellany

As the title says.

Given my heavy and long involvement with the CVB this will no doubt be revisited as I get around to scanning more old pictures in to the machine.........



A meet on Arnfield, some time in the early 1990s....

 Before the old kennels cottage was made habitable. I think this must have been at a puppy show or something similar.


 The mask is from the meet immortalised in the "White House Hunt Song" written by Malcolm.




The four above are from a visit to the Lakes, it was a Thursday, as I would have been up there with the HVB and they didn't do the Thursday as there were Sheepdog Trials on in Kentmere where they were based......
 A positive "rogues gallery" at a puppy show at the CVB kennels......



 
 "Dungeon Cottage"



Barbara's CVB Anniversary cake.....





 Me, Dibby and CTP. This was on the hill behind Heyden, Kevin would have been huntsman, and it was blowing a fierce breeze which is why we were trying to get some shelter on a peat hag....

 I would have been with the Pennine at this point, and Stewart the CVB. Honley Show, when it was still on the old Bradshaw Road site, probably around 1992/3, maybe slightly later, but Glenn would still have been the PFH huntsman.




Kevin on the same day with the CVB.


Me with Stewart at Emley Show, probably around 2003ish. I'm not sure if it's one my Dad took, or my then "OH".