Saturday 21 July 2018

Just Because

It's been a slog working through my poems to be honest, and there's still a good way to go. Thank you to the 3 or 4 people who have been bothered to stick with me on the journey, stay strong my friends, new material will appear when I clear my head of the past.......

In the meantime, here's a random one. February this year, still snow on the tops.... and I'm posting this mid-heatwave......

Under 4 minutes, so waste a few of them with me.




Late edit. I went from reviewing this on YT to watching some of my other crap on there, and got a bit mental.

I thought I was more balanced than perhaps I am, but self-medication isn't really the way forward sometimes is it?

Anyway, here's another with ultra low views, that all 3 or 3 of you might help boost....




Dire Straits are/were such a "Marmite" band, but I grew through the hate, and just appreciate the finesse, and craft. Haters gotta hate after all, as they've nothing else to contribute.

I may well add more, but that's it for now. Oh, damn, I'm back already. I have just realised (from the date the previous video was posted, just after I moved here...) that I have now rented this house for 5, FIVE, V, cinq, pet, funf, cinco, viisi, quinque......years.

Knock me down with a feather.........

This isn't it, but it snowed this year in April......this is last Decemeber, it seemed appropriate though...





Happy July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. If it's appropriate then I will endeavour to reply.

Have a nice day whatever. :)