Thursday 16 February 2017

Chaos

Given how chaotic my thinking is at the moment, I am trying to order and categorise things, to get back some sense of framework.

For example, and the most pertinent one, when I relatively recently decided to reinvigorate this blog, and use it to embarrass myself with exposing my "poems"to the world, I never gave a thought to repetitions and so on. Unless I ever write another competition quality piece, and want to post it again and again out of some perverse conceit, then I'd rather not waste effort, yours or mine in re-reading the same pieces again.

Hence I created a folder to move things to, to help avoid inflicting things unnecessarily.....and studiously went back and moved everything, up to the "can't be arsed point". Hence I apologise for the odd repetition until the new system works its way through....

I posted this ages ago, but love it still.....




I hope, in time, to be able to do some similar exercise on the pictures, but in the meantime, I apologise in advance for the odd duplicate.....
(I've just realised it's actually quite a recent duplicate.....Oops! So am adding one more, the pebbles one as compensation.....)




"Monkey Nick pebbles"