Sunday 8 September 2013

Comments

I have only just been told that there is currently no way of leaving comments, in spite of my attempts to edit the whole thing. I can edit individual posts to allow them, but something I did two or three years ago in the template has changed the way that Blogger applies it to the new version of Blogger...great. () (>sarc off>) 

It seems that I have to re-enable "comments" for individual posts, rather than being able to do a global attack, historically on the whole thing.

It would matter of course if anyone actually read this, but hey, I'm a gardener, not a computer jock.

Want a hedge cutting?

Contact me.

Want a website designing?

Contact a web designer......




See??

Insert smiley face thing...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. If it's appropriate then I will endeavour to reply.

Have a nice day whatever. :)