Saturday 3 August 2013

Dry Stone Walling & Cliff


More experiments with LR4 I'm afraid....


I found my long-lost Polarising filter in a waistcoat pocket, so maybe, just maybe, that might have helped with some of the skies. To be honest, I had used it many times in the past and done "comparison" shots which left me wondering why I'd bothered buying it in the first place. Still, maybe it's more of a learning curve than I had hoped for....





 None of these are "layered", just tweaked a bit until the impression suits me. I am a million miles behind on PS7, and have a stack of tutorial videos to try to get around to playing with, but you can see how many other photographers have got the hang of HDR when you're aware of it. I am just trying here....





 Oh, and in case any of you have been to Yorkshire and seen our walls, this is how we grow them....




 Of course, in "real" walls we try to make the courses a bit straighter, but isn't Nature a fabulous creature?










All you Holme Valley photographers...I've got my eye on you......