Monday 18 February 2013

Heart and Head



 Narnia? Or somewhere in the Holme Valley?


I'll have to let you decide whether I went through the wardrobe this time, or just a time warp.

There are things in my world that I am happy to share, and some that I am not. Likewise there are probably some things in my world that I am happy to share, but common decency and sense dictate that I keep my big mouth shut.

I'll opt to do just that.

Today held terror, sadness, fear, anticipation, regret, and a mountain of other emotional boulders, all perched ready to form their own overwhelming avalanche.

There was no tremor, no crack in the ground, nor sky, nothing to dislodge the rock-slide, and so little to report. I worked in somebody's garden, I came home. There are too many "I"s in this, so it might be a good time to stop before I write more than would be acceptable.

Glad that I don't live in Batley though.

Co-codamol is helping my insanely painful back. I'm wondering if it needs any help from Bradfield Brewery's "Farmer's Blonde", and thinking it could be worth the risk.