Tuesday 12 February 2013

Today's Walk

 "2e (AKA Two Toes)"

 Upperthong Village Hall

 The Old Scrap Yard

From today's walk.

"Mark's Bottoms" I kid you not, between Upperthong/Netherthong & Holmfirth. A good place to go for an hour or so, to clear the head and heart of cobwebs and stuff.

Click on the pictures for a more or less "full size" version.

It's not my intention to let my ramblings get personal, so I won't but it's been a difficult time all round, and I am temporarily homeless, though hopefully that will change in the not too distant future.

You can join the dots for yourself, but the one constant common factor that runs through all my relationships is....

Me.

That's about as close to personal as it's going to get, this isn't a head-washing exercise after all.

By gum but it's cold.