Tuesday 10 July 2018

Old Scans.....


With this initial exception.....



All the pieces on this post are the next batch of my scanned ones....... I thought it was a good way to get through a whole heap of old crap all at once, and hopefully yet another step closer to clearing the decks.....58... as I write this, but I may add to them too......

I'll review, and delete any that are worse than normal.......

....however subjective that actually is.....































































That will have to do for now.......

The hottest few weeks for years and years, virtually no grass to cut whatsoever........holes in my diary. Wilting gardens, and a change in my own internal weather. 2018, you are certainly having your little moments aren't you?

As an after thought, here are two of my best friends:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. If it's appropriate then I will endeavour to reply.

Have a nice day whatever. :)