Wednesday 13 December 2017

Handling Fee

I am brewing some new ideas, but they haven't made it to the finished form as yet. I have to stop beating myself up about everything, and just push the ideas into some new, non-self-deprecating, and self-hating territory. No self-pity, just acceptance of where I'm at, and why.

So much of it is still my own fault.....

Back on track, I'm still working through my old crap, so that will have to do for now, though the vast majority of the photos are contemporary....






Circles.

On the edge of the circle, lie the signs,
The Sword of Valour, the Crown of Justice,
The others sparkle, in the dew.

Pain and remembrance, never in vain,
Hallowed groves of ancient loving,
The spinning globe underfoot, the arcing skies...

Dancing to a tune from the minstrel's pipe,
The dead-wood shaped, in me, forever.

Black eyes, black heart, black sheep and now...?

The wise man turns and knows,
The children ignore the green,
Seven score warriors from the isle of the free,
Dancing like fireflies around a candle flame.
Mossy stones receive skin,
Forever to be held within.

Coldness and discomfort, Hell and Fire,
Beelzebub touches me, taunting and how,
The old man watches and thinks.

A diamond breaks the water's surface,
A ringlet of white grown from heaven,
Behold me, don't reject me,
I am here.