Saturday 10 June 2017

Late Night Post: Shadows



In spite of reading up, and asking, and then reading up again, I find G+ to be utterly frustrating. Though clearly a lot of people out there have mastered it....

When you post on the old "Blogger" as I do, it automatically turns up on G+, obviously these days since Google bought the Blogger platform some time ago now. That's fine and dandy, but, if you want to post it in a particular category, you have to go to that category, and post the link to the same post, as in, from Blogger...instead of it just being an option.

Hence, anyone following you will end up seeing the same post more than once. If you want to post it to more groups than "public" and "A.N.Other" then your followers are going to get a tiny bit ticked off with that, and, worse, when you are reviewing things post-date, you, well, I mean me/I, get totally muppeted by seeing it again, and again....

I'm sure the GUI, or "interface" could be re-thought out to make life simpler. If FB can do it, then why can't Google??

In the meantime, and on a slightly related subject; if G+ is your/my chosen public platform, how can I encourage people to come out of the shadows and actually comment/like/share? It's a no-brainer on FB, but here seems a bit challenging, unless everyone is just a bit shy to start with?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. If it's appropriate then I will endeavour to reply.

Have a nice day whatever. :)